Bisous

Adventure updates, photos (mostly of food and bicycles), and amusing stories (at least I think so).

28 February 2007

The formatting is driving me nuts! I appologize for how inconvenient this is, but really, I've been re-arranging for hours! next time i'm sticking to pictures in the center of the page!

So in order of the pictures of the post above:
1. A beautiful cathedral right next to the writer's museum in Dublin....mostly this picture is just to prove the unbelievable blueness of the sky!

2. The colorful river-front in down town Dublin.

3. Me gazing at the green pastures and puffy clouds of our beautiful bus ride from Dublin to Kilarney.

4.
Old cathedral and grave yard that we passed on our bike ride in Kilarney.

5.
Me twirling at our pic-nic spot.

6.
The national park and castle near Kilarney (we took our bikes!)

7. (out of order)
Me standing in front of what London claims is 'buckingham palace', ha!

8. Back to Kilarney...a picture showing its sheepy-ness.

9.
The awesome slides at the tate modern art museum in London.

10.
High tea at the orangery in Kensington gardens...complete with raspberry jam and clotted cream.

11.
More blue skies and Big Ben.

12.
Back to Dublin...Lauren and I doubtfully contemplating our HUGE pints of Guiness that came with our factory tour.

13. Lauren and I drinking something we're a bit more comfortable with :)


Again, sorry about the formatting. I can assure you that it's probably driving me nuts more than you!!

Bisous,
Brianne


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home