Bisous

Adventure updates, photos (mostly of food and bicycles), and amusing stories (at least I think so).

27 October 2009


Why the Italian part of Switzerland isn't actually Italy:

1. The buses and trains are on time.
2. The Swiss flag is flying everywhere.
3. Shops only close for an hour at lunch time.
4. Everyone speaks 4 languages. ( Servers first speak in Italian, then hear Remo's accent and switch to German, then hear us talking together and switch to English, then hear me babbling some anecdote about Yves in French and switch to French. By the end of just a short weekend, I was saying things like, Buongiorno, je voudrais un cafe creme, bitte. I found this incredible amusing, but all the Swiss act quite blase.)

Ok, photo tour!











3 Comments:

Blogger Remo Laubacher said...

Pretty picture collection!
was a wonderful weekend, but isn't there a single picture where I smiley? (:

3:09 AM  
Blogger Nicolas said...

Argh j'y comprends nothing, it's tout en inglese !

3:15 AM  
Blogger craudi said...

I want to go....beautiful pictures!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home