Bisous

Adventure updates, photos (mostly of food and bicycles), and amusing stories (at least I think so).

03 October 2006

Hahaa, this is the University of Dschang and the cow of the University of Dschang that is free to roam, eat trash, and frequently interrupt class. Our class room is the door on the far left.
Me and my darling little brother Junior. He is three and as cute as he looks. Well, actually maybe even cuter since he speaks French! Every day when I get home from class, he comes running up the dirt road shouting my name and then bearhugging my knees.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally give you permission to bring Junior home with you, he's adorable!!

MOM

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit....your brother looks just like your (American) Dad!!!
love you

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home